Please select one of the frequently asked questions below to view the answer.
1. How do I book the village hall?
There are currently two options:
1) You may use the Booking Enquiry form which will submit an email enquiry. Please ensure all requested fields are completed.
2) Contact Anne Scott (booking secretary) on 01245 361 481 ( A copy of the terms and conditions of hire is available from Anne).
2. Who do I contact if I want to start a club?
Any organisation may hire the hall subject to availability. Please follow the normal booking process.
3. Can I book sections of the village hall?
The John Wright Hall & The RCCE Hall can both be booked individually. Either hall will have access to the kitchen on a shared basis where relevant.
4. Must I live in the village to book the hall?
There is no requirement for hirers to live in the village of Great & Little Leighs.
5. How many car parking spaces are there?
There are two marked parking bays located adjacent to the entrance for drivers/passengers where the vehicle is displaying the blue badge for people with impaired mobility. The remainder of the car park is not marked with bays and users are requested to park courteously . Please note that on occasions the parking area nearest to Main Road is allocated soley for users of the playing field.
6. Do we have a license for the sale of alcohol.
NO. – But a special license may be obtained subject to the relevant approval process.
7. Where can I view the halls booking terms & conditions & Hirers Public Liability Insurance Terms.
8. Hall dimensions, Charges & other key information.
Click on Link – Leighs Village Hall Hire Charges (reviewed 020217)
9. Site Documents Admin Access Only: